Choose from our exciting range of indoor sports - Aussie Rules, Indoor Cricket, Netball, Soccer, Tee Ball, Dodgeball or play on the Beach Volleyball at Action Indoor Sports!
THE CHILD RECEIVES A FREE GIFT!
The party is 2 hours of action packed fun and is fully supervised by an Action Indoor Sports staff member. The birthday child is presented with a trophy & memento and each guest receives an Action Showbag and lollybag. We even provide the invitations!
All party-goers receive a hotdog, hot chips, and quench their thirst with unlimited softdrinks.
PARENTS CAN SIT AND RELAX WITH A COFFEE WHILE WE DO THE WORK FOR YOU - ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE IS A BIRTHDAY CAKE.
Parties can be catered for numbers ranging from 12 to 30 children at a cost of $22.00 per child. A minimum surcharge of 12 party-goers at $22.00 (includes GST) each applied to all parties.
NOTE: A $40 Non-Refundable Deposit MUST be paid to secure a party booking.
Inflatable World Birthday Parties!
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions:
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won’t see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All decorations must be taken home with you.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World. We look forward to seeing you all soon.