Sports Birthday Parties!
What do they do?
Two hours of party fun! Including 3-4 sports fully supervised, followed by party food and drinks all supplied. The party child also receives a trophy and a group photo from us!
When do we run parties?
Due to Inflatable World being open on weekends, we can only run parties after school on weekdays, pending availability.
How much do the parties cost?
Action parties are $26 per head, with a minimum of 12 kids.
Are there any extras?
Party bags $2 per, and Ice cream cake $25
Inflatable World Birthday Parties!
On the weekends, Action Indoor Sports becomes Inflatable World, and is available for functions of all descriptions:
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Private Hire
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
You can click the image below to book online!
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won’t see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All decorations must be taken home with you.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
You can book online at our Inflatable World Website or give us a call on 98794777
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World. We look forward to seeing you all soon.